Some things I had an issue with:
- "Hello Judai, my name is Yusei and I am from the future. We duel on motorcycles!"
Judai said OK KEWL and did not ask how exactly did Yusei arrive from the future, nor did he question the practicality, not to mention danger, of focusing on other activities, such as card games, while driving a motorcycle at high speeds.
- "Hello Yugi, my name is Judai. And my name is Yusei! We come from the future! This villianous fagmuffin called Paradox is coming to kill Pegasus and destroy our future!"
Yugi said OK KEWL and didn't ask why that fagmuffin isn't traveling back to Ancient Egypt and destroying the Duel Monsters stone tablets to prevent the game from starting up in the 1st place. He, like Judai, seems perfectly fine with people from the future just warping in out of nowhere.
- The grandpa died in Paradox's 1st attack, prior to the time warp caused by Yusei. Instead of looking for him immediately afterwards to confirm his well-being, Yugi plays a card game. The grandpa is never seen again for the rest of the film.
- Yusei seems perfectly fine with playing a card that forces him to discard 2 cards in order to add a monster from his deck to his hand 2 turns later. He could just have played Gold Sarcophagus and not have blown half his hand. Minus much?
- Yugi, unlike in the original series, finally has to play Ancient Rules in order to summon Black Magician from his hand without tributes. Hurray for rule updates from like 10 years ago!
- Conveniently, nobody draws into any spell/trap destruction lol. Destroy Sin World and it's OVERRRR.
- After Paradox is defeated, you don't find out what happens to him. It's not a shadow game so I don't think he's dead lol... or banished to the shadow realm (lol 4kids). Yugi continues his life. Yusei returns to his time using the power of the Crimson Dragon. How does Judai get back?
- Yusei returns, and still has yet to get with Akiza. =/
LFN gives this movie a 2/10. Cookie points for Kuriboh and the Engrish spoken by Pegasus.